See Your PSA on Stakeholder Websites, Electronic Newsletters and Publications with PSN’s Grassroots Marketing.
The Public Service Network (PSN) utilizes their database of several thousand media, health and educational organizations. PSN has been highly effective setting up networks of strategic media and partner relationships to disseminate messaging in targeted markets for nonprofits and government campaigns. The outreach will focus on establishing relationships with stakeholder organizations for Web banner and social media placements with a link to the client’s website or a designated campaign landing page for more information. PSN will work with the client to create a list of organizations to target in an effort to add them to their strategic stakeholder network.
PSN Grassroots Marketing services will:
- Prepare contact lists (for client approval) and develop email advisories and scripts for outreach.
- Pitch partners to post a client promotional banner on their respective websites, e-Newsletters, blogs and social media sites directing their visitors back to the client’s Web page or video series.
- Conduct email and phone call outreach and build a database of stakeholder participants.
- Create tagged links for use in tracking click-through traffic via Google Analytics.
- Create a final report with images of banners and other partner placements.
PSN will provide a summary report that will include organization name, stakeholder website images and website links.
See pricing options for government agencies, agency partners and qualified nonprofit agencies by clicking here.
PSN Grassroots Marketing Highlights
- Database with thousands of prospective organizations across multiple industries
- Experienced marketing team ensures results using phone calls and email contact
- Programs may be designed to include tracking via digital analytics and other reporting metrics
- Final reports with images of online and social media placements