Nationwide or Targeted Audio PSA Distribution via 25,000+ Store Locations
PSN (The Public Service Network) has pioneered the distribution of public service announcements (PSAs) over the audio networks within grocery, drug and retail stores. This point-of-purchase network for public service messaging reaches consumers while they shop at more than 25,000 retail locations nationwide that include the largest and best known chains in the country.
Statistics show that 63% of U.S. shoppers visit a grocery store two or more times per week, and more than 40% of shoppers made an unplanned purchase after hearing a retail audio ad (Arbitron Retail Media Study), which supports the impact that PSN In-Store spots can have on target audiences.
Major chains include:
A complete list of store chains is available upon request.
With more than 31,000 locations, the PSN In-Store network is the largest Arbitron-rated network in the U.S. with significantly greater reach than even the largest radio network.
In-Store Audio Spot (DOJ/DEA):
Frequently Asked Questions About PSN In-Store:
See pricing options for government agencies, agency partners and qualified nonprofit agencies by clicking here.
PSN In-Store Highlights
- Guaranteed audio PSA distribution
- Available in more than 25,000 retail locations nationwide
- Low-cost CPMs well below the most favored client ad rates
- Largest retail media network in the U.S.
- Distribution nationwide or to a targeted city, state, or region
- Measurable results and reporting
- Reaches consumers in a captive environment
- Significantly lower rates and greater reach than any other national radio network
- Available on GSA Schedule