PSN Grassroots – Stakeholder Marketing
Grassroots Stakeholder Marketing PSN will pursue in-kind PSA placement on stakeholder websites, electronic newsletters and publications utilizing our database of several thousand media, health and educational organizations. PSN has been highly effective setting up networks of strategic media and partner relationships to disseminate messaging in targeted markets for previous campaigns. The outreach will focus on establishing relationships with stakeholder organizations for Web banner and social media placements with a link to your client’s website or a designated campaign landing page for more information and to access the video PSAs. PSN will work with the client to create a list of organizations to target and add to their strategic stakeholder network.
PSN will provide a summary report that will include organization name, stakeholder website images and website links.
PSN Grassroots Highlights
- Prepare contact lists (for client approval) and develop email advisories and scripts for outreach
- Pitch partners to post a client promotional banner on their respective websites, e-Newsletters, blogs and social media sites directing their visitors back to your Web page or video series
- Conduct email and phone call outreach and build a database of stakeholder participants
- Create tagged links for use in tracking click-through traffic via Google Analytics
- Final report with images of banner and other partner placements
PSN TV distribution services are available on the GSA Schedule
PSN TV distribution services are listed on the GSA Schedule.
Please contact Robert Gaudian at 703.229.1202 or email at
for more information.